Reading, makes me feel relax.
Reading, helps me to de-stress.
Reading, makes me ponder a lot, reflect my own life.
Whether it is romance, suspense, thriller, mystery, historical, horror, or chic-lit,
Reading, brings me a new level of pleasures and satisfaction.

Please also visit

Sunday, October 2, 2011

There You'll Find Me by Jenny B. Jones



Title:         There You'll Find Me
Publisher:  Thomas Nelson
Pub Date: 10/04/2011
ISBN:      9781595545404
Author:     Jenny B Jones

From Goodreads:

In a small cottage house in rural Ireland, Finley discovers she can no longer outrun the past.

When Finley travels to Ireland as a foreign exchange student, she hopes to create a new identity and get some answers from the God who took her brother away and seems to have left her high and dry.

But from the moment she boards the plane and sits by Beckett Rush, teen star of the hottest vampire flicks, nothing goes according to Finley's plan.

When she gets too close to Beckett, a classmate goes on a mission to make sure Finley packs her bags, departs Ireland-and leaves Beckett alone.

Finley feels the pressure all around. As things start to fall apart, she begins to rely on a not-so-healthy method of taking control of her life.

Finley tries to balance it all-disasters on the set of Beckett's new movie, the demands of school, and her growing romance with one actor who is not what he seems. Yet Finley is also not who she portrays to Beckett and her friends.

For the first time in her life, Finley must get honest with herself to get right with God.


I love the last book that I read from Jenny B. Jones. So when I saw her new book was available at netgalley, I couldn't resist not to request it. And I know I will regret if I did not get to read this book, as this is a good book.

The story line is very simple - Finley Sinclair's experiences in Ireland as a foreign exchange student. She had chosen Ireland because she wanted to retrace the footsteps of her brother, Will, who had been killed in a terrorist attack two years ago. She had gone through a hard time after her brother was killed, and she was still struggling with coping the loss of her brother. Will left a traveling journal when he was in Ireland. Finley wanted to follow the footsteps to see what her brother had seen, and also to find a way to change her life. 

In this trip, Finley had to learn to deal with Beckett Rush, a young and famous actor who was not her type; the girls at school who was giving her some tough time; the assignment on a local nursing home, where the woman she was assigned with, Mrs Sweeney, was dying. Finley feared that she could not cope with another death after losing her brother. However on the process on helping Mrs Sweeney, and Finley's constant interaction with Beckett, Finley learnt that not everything that she saw must be the truth. I like the parts between Finley and her music teacher Sister Maria, who tells her to listen to the God.

The story was beautifully written. It is very inspiring, and very realistic story. I enjoy reading this book very much. I rate it 5 out of 5 stars.


Note: I receive the digital ARC of this book from the publisher via Net Gallery. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments: