Reading, makes me feel relax.
Reading, helps me to de-stress.
Reading, makes me ponder a lot, reflect my own life.
Whether it is romance, suspense, thriller, mystery, historical, horror, or chic-lit,
Reading, brings me a new level of pleasures and satisfaction.

Please also visit

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter



Title:         Goddess Interrupted
SubTitle:   The Goddess Test Series: Book II
Publisher:  Harlequin
Imprint:     HarlequinTEEN
Pub Date:  March 27, 2012
ISBN:        9780373210459
Author:     Aimee Carter


WHAT IF IMMORTALITY ISN’ T FOREVER?

KATE WINTERS HAS WON IMMORTALITY.

BUT IF SHE WANTS A LIFE WITH HENRY IN THE UNDERWORLD, SHE’LL HAVE TO FIGHT FOR IT.

Becoming immortal wasn’t supposed to be the easy part. Though Kate is about to be crowned Queen of the Underworld, she’s as isolated as ever. And despite her growing love for Henry, ruler of the Underworld, he’s becoming ever more distant and secretive. Then, in the midst of Kate’s coronation, Henry is abducted by the only being powerful enough to kill him: the King of the Titans.

As the other gods prepare for a war that could end them all, it is up to Kate to save Henry from the depths of
Tartarus. But in order to navigate the endless caverns of the Underworld, Kate must enlist the help of the one
person who is the greatest threat to her future.

Henry’s first wife, Persephone.

Book Trailer:




I'm not too sure what to expect from this book 2 from the series, but I actually enjoy this book more than The Goddess Test. The story continues from The Goddess Test, with an unexpected turn of event. I enjoy reading the surprises and the twist. Although I wish there's more about Kate and Henry. Sometimes I feel like want to strangulate Kate for having doubts on Henry; but at the same time I also feel like want to kill Henry why can't he just tell Kate what she wants? The story definitely get me hooked that I actually finish reading the book in one sitting. And the ending was just shocking! I can't believe the author is so cruel to leave such cliff hanger ending for us. Now I can't wait for the next book in the series!

I rate it 4 out of 5 stars.

Note: I receive the digital ARC of this book from the publisher via Net Gallery. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own.

No comments: