Reading, makes me feel relax.
Reading, helps me to de-stress.
Reading, makes me ponder a lot, reflect my own life.
Whether it is romance, suspense, thriller, mystery, historical, horror, or chic-lit,
Reading, brings me a new level of pleasures and satisfaction.

Please also visit

Friday, April 19, 2013

Easy by Tammara Webber



From Goodreads: -

Rescued by a stranger.
Haunted by a secret
Sometimes, love isn’t easy…

He watched her, but never knew her. Until thanks to a chance encounter, he became her savior…

The attraction between them was undeniable. Yet the past he’d worked so hard to overcome, and the future she’d put so much faith in, threatened to tear them apart.

Only together could they fight the pain and guilt, face the truth—and find the unexpected power of love.

A groundbreaking novel in the New Adult genre, Easy faces one girl's struggle to regain the trust she's lost, find the inner strength to fight back against an attacker, and accept the peace she finds in the arms of a secretive boy.


I came across this book randomly from a book review website and decided to give it a try. And I love it! I'm really glad that I did not give this book a miss. It's beautifully written. I just can't put it down!

The storyline and the characters are well developed. I love to see how the heroine grow throughout the whole story. From hiding behind as a victim closed to being raped, to bravely stand out to do the right thing to report to the authority, the author has done a good job in showing how the victim, the family and the community reacts in such sensitive issue. On top of that, the author did a very good job on the plot, and the development of the characters. Lucas, appeared mysterious and complicated at the beginning. But as I read more and more about him, he had my full respect. He's not only smart, but he's hardworking and independent. And he knew what's the right thing to do. I like the way he treated Jacqueline, how he won her heart, slowly and naturally. I was immersed to the story right from the beginning. There were several parts that I just could not hold back my tears. This book was simply amazing.

I enjoy reading this book very much. It is one of my favorite. I rate it 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments: