Reading, makes me feel relax.
Reading, helps me to de-stress.
Reading, makes me ponder a lot, reflect my own life.
Whether it is romance, suspense, thriller, mystery, historical, horror, or chic-lit,
Reading, brings me a new level of pleasures and satisfaction.

Please also visit

Monday, November 12, 2012

The Betrayal (Precinct 11 #2) by Jerry B. Jenkins



From Goodreads: -

Detective Boone Drake has just masterminded the most massive sting in Chicago history, bringing down the heads of not only the biggest street gangs in the city but also the old crime syndicate. The story is the biggest in decades, and the Chicago Police Department must protect the key witness at all costs. Despite top secret plans to transfer the witness ahead of his testimony before the grand jury, an attempt is made on his life. And the person suspected of leaking this information may be one of the CPD's own.



The Betrayal by Jerry B. Jenkins is the second book in the Precinct 11 series. The story picks up from where The Brotherhood ends. I enjoy reading first book The Brotherhood a lot. And I was looking forward on reading this book 2. Honestly, Jerry Jenkins did not disappoint me at all. The 2nd book of this series is full of suspense. The plot was exciting and full of mystery. Similar to book 1, The Betrayal is full of actions. I just could not stop turning the pages. Besides searching who is the betrayal, the story also continue on Boone's relationship with God, and his new relationship after his wife and son have died. Boone is tough, smart and brave. I enjoy reading how he keeps cool and act accordingly when they are in danger. Boone also has an amazing relationship with his boss Jack. I think it's the greatest thing he ever has.

Overall I enjoy reading this book very much. Good story, good writing style. I rate it 4 out of 5 stars.

1 comment:

Small Kucing said...

sound very exciting...me keen to read